Adegoke Waliu Adeniyi is an Industrious and result-focused NEBOSH-certified and ISO-qualified management systems (ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001) & QHSE professional with over 10+ years of demonstrable track record of aligning health & safety operations with established project management paradigms within the FMCG, manufacturing, chemical and construction industries.
Well-positioned to leverage occupational and process safety acumen towards ensuring the safety and security of the people in the workplace, safety of process facilities, equipment, plant and the environment by devising and implementing procedures and policies for a safe environment. Proven expertise at conducting general risk assessments & accident investigations and executing HSE improvement proposals and accident prevention programs.
Well-versed in ensuring compliance to ISO requirements. Possesses solid knowledge of the project management processes, with useful operational ingenuity geared towards implementing administrative best practices and strategies. Skilled at optimizing team dynamics, uniting diverse agendas to a common goal, and harnessing strategic and operational drivers to deliver results. A Certified Master Trainer. A Safety Advocate.
· Incident Investigation
· Risk Assessment and Evaluation
· Health & Safety Strategies
· Safety Education
· Job Hazard Analysis
· Equipment Inspection
· Defect Identification
· ISO development
· Data Collection
· Project Management
· Reporting and Documentation
· Process Improvement
· Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills; thrives within deadline-driven environments.
· Lateral thinker with the ability to manage solutions to complex problems.
· Ability to forge high performing working relationships with colleagues.
· Adept at maintaining files and records electronically and in paper form, placing special focus on integrity and confidentiality of information.
· Values efficiency and works quickly; highly organized, and fastidious in attending to detail and completing tasks on time.
· Proficiency in Safety Advocacy (Safety Moment with Walieyullah, Safety World on Youtube).